OmniBI just got a whole lot more powerful, thanks to the latest version update release. Let’s show you some of the exciting new features:
In this video, James Gray, Head of Digital at Wonderful takes our community of users through the latest version update of OmniBI including some exciting new features:
OmniBI September Update:
The new features coming to your OmniBI Dashboards from September 2020 include:
- Split by multiple metrics – the ability to split charts by cross-referencing multiple metrics beyond time/date means your dashboard can show your digital data in even more granularity.
- Drill down by Week & Day – users love our 12 Month and Monthly views for the beautiful chart visualisations, but we know that some users want to track channel performance to the day, so we introduced charts which can drill down by Week and Day views.
- New chart type: Table view – whilst our bar, line, pie and gauge charts (to name but a few) are all very beautiful, sometimes a plain-old table does the job. So we’ve added this feature.
- Report export – whilst OmniBI gives you ‘real-time’ visibility of your multi-channel digital data, sometimes an old-school monthly or weekly report is needed. Users can now set a view using the existing filter functionality, and click the ‘Email PDF’ button to have a PDF generated and emailed to the user’s address. Great for internal reporting, printing and discussing with the team (please think of the trees) and/or cutting and pasting into presentation decks.
- Email notifications – now, when the Wonderful team add their valued insight and recommendations on your charts, or create new ones on your behalf, a daily email digest lands in your inbox to let you know. Cool, huh?
We hope you like these feature updates – they are currently all available to ALL user levels (Starter, Premium and Enterprise), but will soon be limited to their relevant tier. If you’d like to discuss access to these features, do not hesitate to drop us an email.
Not using OmniBI yet?
The team behind OmniBI would love to show you a more tailored demonstration of the tool including all of these new features (and a whole OmniBI Overview), so please get in touch and book a demo today.